Food is a magical fuel that not only nourishes our body but also gives us many reasons to alive. So, if you have to lose weight that doesn’t mean you stop taking a meal or you start controlling your diet. You just have to take a little precaution on what you eat, so that you cannot gain unnecessary weight and loss the excess fat in your body. The diet plan for men and women is different, As the men need more fiber and protein in the diet as compared to women. So in this, I have discussed a full day healthy and nutritional diet plan for men so that it helps them to lose weight.
How to maintain this 60% diet?
This 60% of the diet can be maintained by following a diet chart. The diet chart of men is loaded with non- starchy fruits and vegetables because these help the men to burn extra calories and also help them in metabolism.
1- Breakfast– In diet plan for men the men breakfast should be loaded with veggies and fruits because these veggies will completely satiate a fiber and also lower the risk of chronic diseases like heart disease, cancer, and diabetes.
Strawberries (2%), Avocado (6.7%), Apples (2.4%),Raspberries (6.7%), Carrots (2.8%), Broccoli (2.6%),Lentis (7.9%), SpitPeas (8.3%), Oats (10.6%),Popcorn (14.5%),Chia Seeds (34.4%)
2- Lunch – The lunch should not be too heavy and must contain dietary supplements. Like seeds, nuts, grains, and legumes. As these are packed with a punch of vitamins, protein, iron, etc. which is helpful for bones, muscles, skin, etc.
Nuts that you can take in a lunch
- Almonds – (37% vitamin, 19% magnesium and 6g protein)
- Brazil Nuts – (26% magnesium, 4g protein, 8% vitamin)
- Hazelnuts – ( 37% vitamin E and 20% magnesium,6g carbs and 6g protein )
- Walnuts – ( 11% magnesium, 4g protein, 2g fiber, 4g carbs )
- Peanuts – ( 11% magnesium, 21% vitamin E, 4g protein, 5g carbs )
Seeds that are great in fiber
- Flaxseeds – (5.2g protein, 28% magnesium,7.8g fiber,31% vitamin1)
- Chia Seeds – (30% magnesium, 30% manganese, 4.4%protein, 10.6% fiber)
- Hemp Seeds – ( 8.8% protein, 21% zinc, 45%magnesium )
- Sunflower Seeds – (27% manganese, 47% vitamin E, 23% magnesium )
- Sesame Seeds – (25% magnesium, 5g protein, 57% copper, 34% manganese)
Grains that help you to feed livestock
- Barley – (12% iron, 25% selenium,4g protein, 11% vitaminB1 )
- Quinoa – ( 51% manganese, 23% phosphorous,18% zinc, 8g protein, 39g carbs )
- Rye – ( 112% manganese, 76g carbs, 10g protein )
- Amaranth – ( 29% Iron, 91% manganese, 46g carbs )
Legumes that are packed with nutrition’s
- Chickpeas – (84% manganese, 29% copper, 12.5g fiber, 14.5g protein )
- Kidney beans – ( 17% Copper,17% Iron, 20% vitaminB1, 22%manganese )
- Black beans – (20% Iron, 30% magnesium, 64% vitaminB9, 15g fiber,15.2% protein)
- Soybeans – ( 28.6g protein, 71% manganese, 49% Iron, 29% vitaminB2 )
- Navy beans – ( 24% Iron, 24% magnesium, 48% manganese, 29% vitaminB1 )
3- Dinner – The dinner according to diet plan for men should not be heavy and should be low in fat and high in protein and this should be covered with a simple green salad, yogurt, red bell peppers, whole-grain cereal with milk, etc.
Greek yogurt (17g), cottage cheese (27g), milk(8g), Broccoli (96g), Peanuts (28g), Egg (6g), Tofu(12.8g), Peanut butter(7.7g)