Home is where our heart resides and there is no doubt that we want to make our home look like a magazine cover, when it comes to decoration. People love to decorate their house with home decor accessories to make it look beautiful, arranged and classic with unique features. Some try to decorate the walls, others try to move the furniture with new ones, throwing away the old ones and renovating it with other accessories, etc. Sometimes renovating your house or adding home decor can be costly but with the help of home decor professionals you will be easily able to decorate your home in a much cheaper and cost-effective way. Moving furniture and inserting new items can be a little hectic one, rather you can create an ideal interior at your house with the help of few simple tricks and you can also choose the way you want to decorate your house- it can be a cute one or a classic one or of gothic style with uniqueness.
What are the basic things you must keep in mind when you are into home decor?
When you want to decorate your house with items or interior designing, you must keep in mind the seven key elements that are-
· Color– Color influences the feeling of the space and its entire mood like if it is red it shows your passionate and intense nature whereas the blue or green color will show your soothing and tranquil nature likewise yellow will show optimistic nature and happiness.
· Light– Whether the source of light is manmade or natural or a combination of both the quality lightning is integral to any space and choosing proper lightning for your room is quite important.
· Form– Form is simply a term used for shape expressing the furniture, artwork, sculpture and other 3D objects used in the room to give your room a classy look.
· Line– Line can be of two types, vertical which provide a feeling of expressiveness and boldness another is horizontal which provides a feeling of security and these lines can add fun or exciting touch when they are strategically used in any space.
· Pattern– Pattern is intentional repetition of designs, lines and forms and usually a pop up on wallpapers or fabrics which we apply on our home. Providing a pattern to your house of your favorite print can make it look cozy and unique.
· Texture– Considering the texture carefully is quite an important part of decorating your house as this provides perfection to the house.
· Space– While decorating your house you must be well aware of the spaces you have in which you can go with a design. A small space with many decor items can make your space hooch pooch so proper adding of shelves or furniture in proper place will help your home to look beautiful.
Tricks that will make your home decor interesting and aesthetic
Here are some useful tips and tricks which will make your home decor more interesting and give your house a unique touch in a cost-effective way.
1. Putting practical and beautiful jar organizers on the wall
Using beautifully glass jar containers or organizers pinned on the wall will help you to save space in your bathroom or makeup room where you can keep your accessories such as makeup brush, cotton and other items. You can also fill them with water and plant some flowers in them which will make it more attractive.
2. Adding artistic look to your obsolete lamps shades
If the lamp at your house that is hanging on the wall is simple, you can just decorate it using DIY. By removing the old lamp shade and putting a stylish and new one with the help of origami will give your simple lamp shades a unique and classy look.
3. Introducing bright colors on the walls
An accent wall is always a great design idea and makes sure the interior looks fresh and modern. You can simply decorate one of your walls beautifully using patterns or highlighting it with bright colors and accordingly designing the furniture of the room.
4. Using of fairy lights
Using fairy lights will help you in creating a really cozy atmosphere which looks like twinkling stars all over the room. You can hang it on the ceiling or in an attic bedroom and these lights will provide a cozy feeling with dim light and an aesthetic look. You can also add photographs along with the fairy lights and make a wall of memories.
5. Using frames and photographs.
In a very cost effective way, you can decorate a wall with all kinds of photographs taken of your family, friends on special occasions and hang it in a frame on the wall. This will make your wall look like a wall of memory and provide an ethnic look to your wall.
6. Using of plants
Vertical gardening or inserting flower tubs in the corner of your room will provide greenery to your house and thus make a natural home decor.